Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dogdaze Designs Online - About Dogdaze

The Rainbow Bridge Poem is a familiar and comforting way to say" I'm thinking of you" when a person loses their pet. Many people don't realize the pain and grief that is experienced is often as painful as losing a member of the family.There is a large selection of these Rainbow Bridge Poem cards and also "Loyal dog" cards available at my Cafepress shop.There is a slide show of some of the cards that are available here. Also, many of the cards can be viewed by clicking on the individual breed pages, especially in those sections labeled "portrait" at Dogdaze Designs.You can read the Rainbow Bridge poem HERE in its entirety and also read about my Newfoundland Dogs and the joy that they have brought to my life. When all is said and done, there are always, beyond the pain of losing your pet, the many good memories of sharing life with another of God's creatures. Living with one of God's creatures and accepting the responsibilities of caring for that animal, whether it be dog, cat, or something other, is an experience that everyone should have. Because, on top of accepting that responsibility, you receive, in return, absolutely unquestioned love back.They say that having a pet, and petting that animal, can reduce your blood pressure and give you added years to your lifetime!
Dogdaze Designs Online - About Dogdaze
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm familiar with Dogdaze Designs. That site has a TON of fantastic dog themed designs. I have also purchased from them. The quality is superb and the service is outstanding. If you want something that is dog themed, Dogdaze Designs should be your first stop. And no, I wasn't asked nor paid to say this. LOL Just impressed. :)

knewf said...

The rainbow bridge is such a beautiful sentiment. Thank you for bringing this to the attention or your readers. you mentioned that you had to move...I also had to move. I have my dogs cremated, and the first one, I buried he ashes. When I moved, I dug them up and took e=them with me, even though it was mostly just dirt. Now I keep all my dog's ashes. When I am dead and gone, I told my kids to bury my dog's ashes with me.